Setitik dakwat mampu membuat sejuta manusia berfikir tentangnya.


jihada izzah
AT this moment, i'm listening to a song entitled "InsyaAllah" by Maher Zain..
a song recommended by Aminah, my fren...

"Insya Allah,
Insya Allah,
Insya Allah,
u'll find ur way...."

Last night, i was studying for a midterm examination..while studying, i just realized that this paper would be the last midterm exam for my entire undergraduate life, here in International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) Kuantan Campus. It means a lot to me, but i do not know others, how they feel...i started to feel, my journey gonna end so soon..my undergraduate life, where i attain so much knowledge, where i get to know the meaning of true life, also the hectic life of studying, but i enjoy these moments, really i do...

Approximately six years ago, i stepped into MCIIUM (Matriculation Centre of IIUM) or now known as Centre for Foundation Studies (CFS) with a mission, wanna be someone better in terms of 'ilm, personal, and achieve my goals in life...those pretty& crucial moments i've spent in MCIIUM will never fade away...the most valuable things is still "FRIENDSHIP".. no one knows the how the true friendship is, till he or she feels it..till the eyes secret the fluid called tears, till the heart aches because of different path of life taken...

AND, today, i feel the same way...after the exam "Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance" - quite a killer paper, i started to miss the time i ever spent here in kuantan..I'm grateful to ALLAH, for giving me the chance still alive till today...My journey as a student here, will end one day, insya Allah...the things i'll bring with me are the memories....and treasure of my life, "FRIENDSHIP"...

O' ALLAH, may You bless my friends and I, guide us in Your right path, keep us close to You until the end of time....may this friendship stays forever, as long as the flowers bloom, as long as the sun shines, as long as the ocean is there, and as long as i feel my breath till the time comes...

"In good times, in bad times I'll be on your side forever more, that's what friends are for."

Friends, i may not be able to be by your side forever, but do remember, Allah is ALWAYS by your side...


Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment